For a professional reorganization and an increase of the life span of their waste water and rain water buildings our qualified and up-to-date trained coworkers are to you at any time at the disposal. The prerequisite for carrying out professional manual renovation work is valid proof of authorisation in the company, such as SIVV and lamination certificates. Safety technology and training are a matter of course in our company.
The field of application of the D&S manual rehabilitation comprises all earth-contacting components made of concrete and masonry in the form of shaft structures, special structures, separator systems and accessible sewers as egg or circular profiles >= DN 800.
In shaft structures and accessible sewers, damage can be reliably and competently repaired by rehabilitation in accordance with SIVV guidelines. Intensive primer preparation is another quality feature. Our offer includes:
- Repair of cracks and joints
- Remediation of holes and missing wall parts
- Removal of roots and deposits
- Remediation of leaking, broken and improper pipe connections, pipe sleeves and inlets
- Mineral coating (PCC) of shaft structures
- Synthetic resin coating of shaft structures
- Renovation / renewal of shaft troughs / berms
- Groundwater sealing with injection technology
- Lining with GFK or ceramic elements
- Installation / replacement of safety-relevant shaft components, such as crampons, crampons and ladders
Preparation of the substrate for renovation in accordance with SIVV guidelines is a matter of course in our company.
The advantages of trenchless rehabilitation with PCC mortars, synthetic resins and injections begin with the implementation of the rehabilitation. Excavations and replacements are no longer necessary, and obstructions to residents, pedestrians and traffic are kept to a minimum. A fast building completion convinces just like the manageable costs of a reorganization.
The finished product is characterised by its high resistance to chemical and mechanical stresses and a long service life.